Sweet Flavor Kitchen accepts returns on products (for a refund, minus the cost of return shipping) within 30 days of delivery.* Just keep these guidelines in mind:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. The item must be unused and in its original packaging
- Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon arrival and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Include your name, order number, and any photos you can share of the damage—we’ll set you up with a replacement or refund right away! (and let our vendors know)
- Gift Return We accept returns on gifts (for Shop credit to the recipient, minus the cost of return shipping—or a refund to the original purchaser for the same amount) within 30 days of delivery.
- Wrong Item If you received the wrong product please email us immediately so we can make it right!
- Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please email us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question.